Marketing & Communication
Contract with Client
Energy, Gas, Water
About this vacancy
Do you have a high interest in sustainability and are you a strong Marketeer? Are you motivated to work on high-level strategies? Than this position could be your fit!
In this role you are responsible for building and executing the consolidated marketing plan. Work with clear objective on brand impact, organic sales growth, profit and market shares in the short & long term. You are the linking pin between sales, field services, management, and HR teams when it comes to (strategic) marketing and business development efforts
Marketing & strategy
- Monitor the effectiveness of the marketing strategy, correct when necessary and keep it up to date
- Work-out potential business cases together with sales team and translate this to marketing campaigns and communication strategies
- Be the linking pin between sales, field services, management, and HR teams when it comes to (strategic) marketing and business development efforts
- Be on top of new opportunities, network of sales, competitors, legislation etc.
- Make sure that colleagues are involved when needed and are aware of the marketing strategy. Employees are an important part of the WTT brand, and they need to represent WTT brand.
- Manage the development of new marketing tools
- Work together and support the Convertus Group in Canada and our license partners in China, Australia and Spain
- Get the name of WTT known by all (potential) customers
- Write content regularly for (social) media
- Focus branding on unique selling points
- WTT should also be appealing as a brand and workplace for potential employees
- Potential employees must be able to recognize the brand, but also find WTT in places that they are active (e.g. social media).
- Create content on communication channels for potential employees
- Engage current employees, as they are ambassadors of WTT
- Coordinate with HR
WTT’s mission is to give new life to resources around the world. WTT cooperates with local partners to deliver advanced technology for building organic waste treatment facilities and enable their partners to become the best operator. They use smart engineering to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and convert organic waste into new resources, so they can utilize their renewable energy potential.
- Maximum of €70,000
- Profit sharing
- International environment
- Focus on sustainability
Master and proven experience in strategy and marketing. Experience in an international B-to-B market and a high interest in sustainability. Understands the market of WTT and can translate this to strategic marketing plans. Analytical and smart, (quickly) understands the WTT market and knows how to reach potential customers. Creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, future ready. Motivated to work on high-level strategies, but also getting the work done, writing content, monitoring. Going the extra mile if necessary and having a keen eye for quality. Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is required.