Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Are you a DevOps engineer interested in making the Software development environment simpler and fun for the teams? Do you want to combine your software development skills and DevOps methodologies to get continuous integration and continuous delivery in place for one of the worlds complex machines that enables the every industry using electronics?
You’ll be part of a world class, market leader organization for the high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions in the semiconductor industry. We are a global company with 70 offices spanning 16 different countries.
Working location will be Veldhoven. Our Employees are our most important assets and therefore we invest in your career development. When you apply you don’t just apply for a job but for a career within ASML.
There are multiple opportunities for medior and senior candidates.
As a member in one of our DevOps teams you ensure that the developers have a stable and state-of-the-art development environment that supports Continuous Integration/Continuous Development.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Identify software engineering teams development hurdles or existing workflows, which can be improved.
- Collaborate on defining and realizing ideas, which should employ better automation and industry standard infrastructure
- Keep the technology stack up-to-date and collaborate with central IT in adoption of new tools. As second stage help software development teams to adopt and benefit from the new tooling
- De-block the team from integration issues
- Implement DevOps using the new tools introduced in the company
- Improve the software integration, build and release process
- Part of System team enabling solution integration, end to end testing and system demos
- Improve the continuous integration monitoring system
Our development environment consists of, amongst others,
- Cloud, Kubernetes
- Java, Python
- Gradle, Maven, Git
- Linux (RedHat)
- Azure Devops, Bamboo, Gitlab, Github, Jenkins
- Artifactory, Nexus, Sonarqube, Grafana, Spotfire
- Docker (-compose), Ansible
- Atlassian tool suite; BitBucket, Jira, Confluence
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science/software engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in DevOps activities, preferably in a large development organization
- Worked on the intersection of Software/Infrastructure (Infrastructure Development) preferably in a Java driven environment
- Worked in an Agile/scrum team
- Worked in a CI/CD driven organization
- Experience with cloud development
- At least 5 years of combined experience