Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Supports the Equipment and Process Engineering (EPE) organization by maintaining, initiating and implementing technical improvements and provide support to the manufacturing organization.
As Equipment Engineer you are responsible for tool performance with a special focus on the more complex problems. Besides problem analyzing and solving you will actively develop, enhance and introduce tool improvements on product quality, throughput, scrap-reduction, cost savings and reduction of repeaters. As an equipment engineer you will report to an engineering section manager and will supports manufacturing and Process Sustaining & Enhancement (PSE).
The furnace engineering department is well recognized as a modern engineering organization with a strong focus on improvements. We are a diversified team with high energy, an open collaboration environment and eagerness for continuous improvement.
The equipment and process engineering team consists out of 12-18 engineers, who are closely cooperating to achieve a higher goal. The team is mainly focused on supporting manufacturing and is actively working on improvement of product quality and throughput.
- Responsible to maintain and continuously improve your equipment, that meet the safety and quality requirements of the client and comply with the applicable standards and validation improvements on shop floor.
- Proactively connects with manufacturing and transfers improvement ideas concerning structural technical problems, material quality issues and bottlenecks into improvement actions, involve other sections and departments if applicable and drive these actions until successful implementation.
- Use technical knowledge and experience to contribute in improvement projects.
- Define the required quantity and secure the availability of production tools, initiate upgrades, support maintenance actions and solve safety issues.
- Coordinates quality related escalations to customers and support manufacturing in securing production progress.
Do you get your energy out of complex troubleshooting and working on high tech equipment? Can you handle the demands to maximize the uptime of your tools? Are you that team player who helps bring your colleges to a higher level?
Then we are looking for you!
A global Semiconductors company provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
ICN8 is the largest 8“ integrated circuits wafers fab in Europe. It is a high-tech environment with many multi discipline challenges, housing over 450 manufacturing tools (ASML, ASM/TEL, Applied Material, LAM) and 150 measurement tools (inline inspections, end of inline testing).
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, paid overtime, travel allowance)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including relocation and Dutch lessons)
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To be successful in this role you have a BSc. or MSc. level in Automotive engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering, or other relevant technical area.
- Knowledge of complex production processes in a high-tech environment (preferred)
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, process optimization, statistical machine control, FMEA and Quality Management Systems (preferred)
- Dutch: minimum B2 required
- English: minimum B required
- Raising the bar; Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and customer oriented
- Engages curiosity; Self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels
- Takes initiative; shows ownership, hands on mentality
- Working together; Is a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions. Good social/communication skills on different levels
- Developing deep core competences; Is a quick learner, able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances focusing on quality and continuous improvement