Research & Development
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
The Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) is the link between the ASML mechatronic project development teams, ASML production and the related development and manufacturing teams at our mechatronic suppliers with a primary focus on parts and assembly quality.
As a mechatronic SQE, you will develop and maintain a strategic relation with the supplier with the purpose to create an optimal engineering collaboration between supplier and ASML for the industrialization of New Product Introductions.
As a Supplier Quality Engineer in the Mechatronic Systems Development department you are the direct link for optimum engineering collaboration between ASML’s development teams and our mechatronic supplier base. Using your in-depth technical knowledge, analytic thinking and excellent people skills, you’ll work closely with suppliers to build up an profound knowledge of their IP and technological capabilities. The MSD SQE is part of the Development & Engineering (D&E) project team and has interfaces with project leaders, design engineers and architects but also with logistics, procurement and manufacturing-, customer- and quality support engineers
- New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection together with the Sourcing department.
- Early supplier involvement in the D&E (MSD) with the mechatronic suppliers to secure technology expertise of ASML and supplier are merged in the best way.
- Ensure that manufacturability, costs and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase. Including implementing of lessons learned.
- SQA deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers such as the Statement Of Work, Technital Product Documentation Acceptance by Supplier, (Proto) Evaluation reports, manufacturing flows, P-FMEA, Test Coverage Documents including SPC and Part Qualification Report.
- Arrange and control supplier interface processes, such as issue resolution, judgement on root cause analysis, qualification deviation, configuration management, ASML factory disturbances.
- Contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements and improvement actions.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to join as Engineering Professional and to combine challenging assignments with extensive application and career guidance. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive salary according to the standards of our clients
- 25 holidays per year and the option to buy more holidays
- Good pension scheme according to STIPP
- Every hour of overtime will be compensated
- Open and transparent communication with your personal consultant
- Dutch classes
- Personal career coaching from our occupational psychologists
- Broad technical and softs skills training opportunities
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
Bachelor or Master graduate in Mechatronics, Electrical Technology or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 8 years of experience in a technical high-tech environment.
- Proven track record in relation to industrialization, serviceability or availability, design engineering and supplier collaboration.
- Experience with or affinity with building complex parts and or integrated/high level modules.
A successful Supplier Quality Engineer has the following personal attributes:
- Good interpersonal skills: social interaction, listening, discussion and communication skills
- The drive, energy and initiative to achieve continuous improvement
- Ability to influence without power
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Strong negotiation skills for interacting with other sectors and suppliers
- Team player, still able to act independently
- Result driven, good at planning and prioritizing