Secondment via YER, Secondment with contracting
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
We are looking for an IT Service Delivery Administrator for our site in Rheden, the Netherlands.
Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager, you provide support to users on IT tools and ensure the daily operation of the company's server and network equipment and you are responsible for local IT first line support for questions from the users.
What needs to be done?
- Provide technical assistance to all users of the IT system: receipt of service requests, diagnosis of hardware or software malfunctions, processing of requests according to the procedures in force, follow-up with users
- Implement daily server backup procedures
- Configure and prepare PC’s / laptops, phones, printers and scanners
- Manage Windows accounts and groups in the Active Directory according to company policies
- Perform first level maintenance of network equipment
- Proactively participate in the documentation of procedures related to business applications, as well as the related access rights
- Participate in the SOX regulatory process
- Maintain frequent contact with the Group's central IT services
The Big Picture:
Our customer is a global engineering company focused on providing its customers with industrial products that help multiple industries improve their day-to-day processes. Her primary goal is to provide quality solutions for air and gas treatment, and has over a century of experience in this field.
What will you get in return?
You will work at a company that is certified as a Top Employer 2021 by the Top Employer Institute. We offer an interesting and challenging position within a professional, international organization. As we consider talent management as key to the success of our organization, we offer opportunities for personal and professional development and, of course, an attractive salary package that is fully in line with the level of the position.
What do you need to bring?
- Bachelor degree in the field of IT
- 0-5 years of experience in providing service to the users of Windows, Office, Active Directory, Exchange, LAN (including Wi-Fi), Microsoft 365.
- Fluent English language skills