Secondment via YER
Consumer Goods, High Tech
About this vacancy
For Philips Domestic Appliances in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Financial Analyst (fulltime).
As a Financial Analyst, you will be an integral player in the Digital Transformation Program Office. You will provide financial & value analyses & insights across all transformational projects to support in the creation and underpinning of business cases. Next to that you will be responsible for the cost control of the program and report out to the program lead.
You will report to the Digital Transformation finance lead and work alongside an experienced, passionate and enthusiastic team, committed to make the transformation a success.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
To be successful in this opportunity, we are seeking individuals who have:
- 5+ years of experience (Accounting, Finance, or similar experience)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Team Player
- Acts with integrity
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and have shown to work independently
- Curious and willingness to learn new things
- Continuous improvement mindset
- • Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and a strong drive for positive change