Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Our sector is responsible for providing professional logistic and administrative services to ensure the manufacturing excellence. As a team, we deliver service on time, with the right competency and quality. We respect each other, are proactive, enjoy working together, and show ownership. We are motivated to continuously improve our services in a safe and structural way. This in a High Tech company in a High Tech logistic environment.
Are you a team player, service-oriented, flexible, and a goal-oriented person that likes to achieve the best performance possible in a high-tech environment? Then the function of a Logistics Administrative Employee might be the job for you!
In this role, you are responsible for administration and planning of tool maintenance, including monitoring that maintenance is done according to our service level agreements and according to our quality and safety standards. Main tasks are:
- Transport of tools within the logistic organization
- Receiving and sending tools internal and external
- Administration of tools for which registration is required
- Process information in administrative systems
- Understands and works according the safety guidelines regarding tools
- Accompany suppliers during internal maintenance, help with logistics and administration
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- MBO 3 or 4 Logistics or equivalent
- Affinity with administration, logistics and technology
- Preferred 2 years relevant working experience