Secondment with contracting
About this vacancy
Do you have a strong drive to influence the product development and processes to achieve the highest industrialization standards. Are you energized by representing our function in the ASML DUV factory and field and prevent and solve issues in complex manufacturing and service environments? If so, then we can offer you an interesting position as industrialization engineer in our wafer clamping team. Together with your input we can create our complex high-end product including its service deliverables that minimize cycle time in our factory and maximize our customer’s system availability.
Guard the industrialization aspects (design to service) in early development phases, support introduction of new products in the ASML factory and field. Realize the industrialization deliverables and transfer towards the operational sectors Manufacturing and Service.
As manufacturing and equipment engineer within wafer clamping projects you'll:
- Support new product introduction to the factory and field
- Provide industrialization deliverables (such as Procedures, PCS, routing etc.) towards the operational sectors for installing, diagnosing, upgrading, replacing wafer tables/clamps
- Deliver knowledge transfers and training to DUV/EUV factory and service
- Be the expert in analysis of complex issues in the factory and field, thereby collaborating with other support teams and analysts/architects of the wafer clamping project
- Contribute to the definition of the project concerning serviceability, availability, operational expenses
- Provide operational feedback on availability, cost, reliability, dead on arrivals back to the projects and actively generate improvement proposals
- Participate in cross sectoral meetings and be the link between the factory/field and the development projects
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong social and communication skills to build long-lasting relations
- Strong technical background combined with good analytical skills
- Interest in products and processes
- Hands-on mentality
- Solving issues with focus on quality, and continuous improvement
- Remaining persistent achieving goals
- Pro-actively drive deliverables that meet internal and external customer requirements
- Excellent English language skills in speech and writing
- Bachelor or master's degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, physics or electronics
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes
- Troubleshooting of complex systems
- Experience in the field of technical manufacturing engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control, 8D, DMAIC, Six Sigma