Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Does giving support to a number of managers in a dynamic environment energize you? We are further professionalizing our Management Support Organization (MSO) and would like to welcome an enthusiastic, professional team player to complete our team.
As a Management Assistant within MSO you manage and take ownership of your work. You demonstrate a strong drive to achieve meaningful results and show determination in facing obstacles. You pro-actively search for ways to improve customer service. You independently manage expectations and meet the (future) needs of the manager. By taking a helicopter view you are able to signal process improvement opportunities. You continuously seek for new ways of working in our fast changing environment.
As Management Assistant you help in optimizing our processes and seek for opportunities to optimize the daily work for your team. You pro-actively share information and provide feedback to others. You are a teambuilder and understand the importance of sharing knowledge and seeking for opportunities to optimize the daily work You are continuously working to bring MSO to a higher level! The tasks of the Senior Management Assistant include:
- Calendar & meeting management: Effectively and efficiently manage (own) the agenda of your managers. Booking rooms and facilities.
- E-mail management: Pro-active screening and sorting inbox. React to e-mails; filter out what you can do. Prioritize and make your managers aware of certain topics that come up.
- Communication: Send out announcements, newsletters, reports etc. Function as first point of contact for questions or requests from internal and external parties to appointed managers or department. Liaise with various stakeholders in the company as well as with visitors, customers, suppliers and/or external relations.
- Facility services: e.g. registration and reception of visitors, floor management.
- Travel & expense management: Optimize travel of high complexity in different time zones, think ahead and take decisions. Prepare travel expense reports.
- Meeting preparation and participation: Organize and coordinate meetings (e.g. workshops, events) of the assigned department or managers, take and distribute minutes and action lists.
- Project and year planning support: Involved in assigned projects. Acquire overall knowledge of the department year plan, activities, projects and daily priorities in order to ensure smooth information and work flow. Secure the quality.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth. ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Vakantiedagen: 25 per jaar
- Vakantietoeslag: 8,33%
- Reiskosten: 0,19 per km
- Pensioen volgens ABU CAO
- 5 - 10 years relevant work experience preferred in an international environment.
- You pro-actively identify and fulfill customer needs.
- You are able to communicate with different stakeholders, in both Dutch and English.
- You consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances.
- You collaborate with your team to get the work done.
- You are a technically competent user of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Skype, Office, etc.).
- You have strong communication skills to be able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to peers and customers. Actively share knowledge and give advice to them when needed.
- You are able to grow positive relationships with management, colleagues and customers, at all organizational levels. You are a team player with a representative approach and a hospitality mindset.
- You are a fast thinker with can-do mentality, while having the ability to connect different pieces of information instantly to stay ahead of the business needs. Natural interest in the business.