Marketing & Communication
Medical & Health
About this vacancy
For our client Philips Belgium, YER is looking for a Sales Support Leader who will be working at the Philips location in Zaventem. It's a full-time, project sourcing, beginning immediately and initially lasting for a year.
In this role you have the opportunity to
Get to know that the average heart beats about 100.000 times daily. And that more than 7 million people each year die from coronary heart disease – so, innovation, prevention, diagnosis and treatment is important to reduce this number and improve the life of the patient. At Philips IGT Devices we are working on industry-leading solutions helping clinicians on deciding, guiding, treating and confirming the right therapy for each patient in real-time during image-guided therapies (IGT).
Are you a hands-on people manager, with a tactical/strategic mindset and extensive E2E experience in an international operations setting? Are you a natural leader who is technically savvy, can work well with all levels of the team and our in- and outside customers. You are a self-starter, will seek advice and input when needed, can work independently, can perform at a high pace and is stress-resilient, a person who can motivate, is able to change behavior, has a lean mind and finally has a proven record of accomplishment in effective continuous improvement initiatives. If the answer is “yes”, Philips might have the opportunity you are looking for!
You are responsible for
- Execute a flawless day to day operation through increased standardization of processes and ways of working
- Plan, organize, schedule, and supervise the operations, which encompasses all people, all activities, and all E2E processes
- Ensure all employee issues and concerns are addressed in a timely manner, encourage involvement from all staff and foster a positive team environment
- Deploy, Measure, monitor, and maintain KPIs, SLA, and satisfaction levels
- Foster good customer relations and service at all times
- Manage and Schedule training and development for all the sales support team
- Project Management lead, acceptation, and participation requests
- Change / Transition Management will be an essential part of this role
Philips IGT Devices, a Philips business, is a global leader in physiology and intravascular imaging for coronary and peripheral applications. The business also offers a suite of peripheral therapeutic devices. This is part of Philip’s industry-leading solutions to help clinicians to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for each patient in real-time during image-guided therapies (IGT).
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER for a project sourcing at Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master degree with at least 7 years of relevant experience in a customer-oriented environment (Sales Support, Customer Service, Order desk)
- B2B and distributor management experience
- Experience in leading, managing, and deploying teams
- Hands-on personality, with a positive attitude and thrives to work within a stressful & dynamic environment
- Ability to deal with demanding stakeholders and proven ability to lead and inspire individuals, teams and organizations
- Capability to meet deadlines and ability to report on performance
- Strong communicator, English full professional proficiency
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the Medical Device industry
- Strong and in-depth SAP knowledge
- Operational excellence, BPO and Lean Sigma leader
- Culturally sensitive, results-driven, hands-on, excellent team player, self-starter, and balanced mature personality