Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Aviation, Logistics & Transportation, High Tech
About this vacancy
We are looking for a Programme Support Officer for our client in Woensdrecht/Hoogerheide.
It concerns a temporary position for about 6 months.
As our Programme Support Officer for the aftermarket programmes you support the day to day program operations of the business and you are responsible for the administration and activities associated with control and monitoring of progress, scope, cost and resource management within the program. You are part of the program management and based in Woensdrecht.
- You are responsible for compiling and follow-up work breakdown structure (WBS), organization breakdown structure (OBS), and cost breakdown structure (CBS) schedules/ plans for the program based upon the customer's demand.
- You control and monitor on progress, scope, costs and resource management and allocation for the program.
- You initiate improvements based on analytics in close collaboration with the responsible disciplines.
- You prepare and maintain the customer outlook for budgeting purposes.
- You prepare the demand for operations, including required performance measures and preparing the handshake agreements with the performance site.
- You support Risk and Opportunity Management activities and manage the risk register to control and mitigate the risk exposure.
- You establish and control robust document management in the IPT and towards/ from the customer.
- You support creation, coordination and delivery of (change) proposals to customer requests.
- You assist with governmental audits when applicable
- You prepare and analyse the Program Performance Summary (PPS), and initiate actions in case of deviations.
Our client is the world's leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 51 manufacturing locations in 14 countries, they serve over 90% of the world's aircraft and engine manufacturers. They design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Every time you travel by air almost anywhere in the world, it is likely that our client is helping you on your way.
- Holiday days
- Dynamic working environment
- Good conditions
- A minimum of MBO+ working and thinking level;
- Experience with automated planning systems, including ERP (Baan) and Excel;
- Experience as administrative support within a production company is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch language, spoken and written,
- You are able to communicate verbally and in writing in English
- You are customer focused
- You have a high level of accuracy in performing your work.