Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Do you have a passion for designing software for high precision modules? Are you interested in solving complex engineering problems in a multidisciplinary and international team? Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
In this department you will be responsible for realization of the architecture in design, implementation, test and integration and maintenance of software for complex modules and machines. The department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics, and Software, which work in multi-disciplinary groups. You will work in a code base of C/C++, which is under strict configuration management in order to deliver in a reliable way for multiple systems and users.
This position is for an international industrial and manufacturing company. The Technology and Development department is responsible for designing and engineering high tech/precision modules, professional products, and capital intensive equipment. They have built broad experience in the following markets: equipment for the semiconductor industry, medical systems, and analytical instruments.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, bonus model)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Contribution to the development of state-of-the-art, high tech systems
- Challenge to adhere to performance specs, quality, time and cost aspects
- You will experience every engineering process step
- You work in a very dynamic environment
- You co-operate in multidisciplinary teams
- International opportunities
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent.
- 3-7 years of experience with high tech machine control software
- Linux/Sun Solaris
- Real-time control software
- Model Driven Design
- Design Patterns
- Continuous Integration
- Work independently
- Communication skills for in & external operation
- Proactive attitude
- Strong focus on quality