Contract with Client
IT & Telecom
Are you an experienced Finance Director/Manager, ready to take upon a new challenge with even more responsibility as registered director in the Chamber of Commerce? A fundamental position, new created/situated in the Netherlands, as co-director of the CEO and part of the global leadership team, responsible for strategic and operational financial, M&A activities and integration, legal and supplier contract management decisions.
About the job
InTWO is seeking a Finance Director who will work with the international teams throughout Europe, United States, Middle East, India, and the Asia Pacific regions to facilitate profitable growth. Take full ownership of financial concepts, including financial statements, legal and statutory topics and especially proper integration activities and change management initiatives. Provide strategic financial direction and long-range business planning for the global finance organization, with 4-5 direct reports (located all over the world, 20 indirect reports). The role will hold a statutory director position in several legal entities. This role is part of the global leadership team and reports to the InTWO CEO in Amsterdam and the RIB Group CFO in Germany.
Most important responsibilities:
- Leads financial forecasting and long-range business planning activities
- Advises on accounting issues, financial statements, tax and treasury matters
- Develops policies and procedures around financial controls in conjunction with the Controller
- Develops key performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of commercial activities and operations as it translates to the company’s financial results
- Leads global integration activities and initiatives
- Advises on commercial negotiations and client engagements
- Advises on pricing strategies and leads analytics
- Develops synergy strategies and targets to drive business results
- Prepare and deliver board reporting package to RIB Executive Board
- Drive successful M&A as needed with the CEO and regional Managing Directors
About the company
Cloud technology is changing the world. Most companies find the cloud complex, and that’s where InTWO comes in. It's a world leading service provider in cloud technology and originated from a merger of 4 companies active in cloud services for over 20 years. This includes business applications cloud migrations, enabling customers to take advantage of economies of scale. Levtech is a global leader in Microsoft Business Applications, Data and AI, Intech offers high-quality services in IP telephony, collaboration and workplace services, ICS has a proven track record in security and advisory services in the United States and SaaSplaza is a certified Azure Expert focused on managed business applications.
InTWO is a proud subsidiary of RIB Software/Schneider Electric group: a driving force committed to digital innovation in the building and construction industries.
At InTWO they believe that people make the difference. They live by their values: Expertise, Easy to work with, Trusted and Always there. To uphold their values at all of their locations around the globe, they focus on personal growth and a flexible and fun work environment where everybody feels appreciated.
Besides an excellent salary of € 150,000 gross annual (on-target earnings) including a solid bonus, they also offer a stock option plan, retirement savings, daily lunch, social events and ergonomic workplaces. You'll also be offered a company car or allowance.
We are looking for a candidate who has already earned credits in leading a team at internationally oriented matrix organizations. You have excellently developed business acumen and a result-oriented personality. In brief, as Finance Director, you are strategically strong, have a practical/hands-on approach and extensive experience as a team player and sparring partner. Further, you bring:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics (or related field)
- 10 years of progressive financial planning & analysis (FP&A) or business controlling experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a global business environment
- Leadership capability and proven experience
- Experience in Mergers & Acquisitions – buy and sell side
- Strong affinity with the technology/software industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, which makes it easy to connect with a variety of stakeholders