Contract with Client
Are you eager to lead 3 production facilities, to create a pleasant and safe working environment for 250 employees, and to determine and implement strategy and innovation? For BT Nyloplast, we are looking for a Manufacturing Director.
About the job
As Manufacturing Director you will manage all necessary processes within the 3 BT Nyloplast sites (Netherlands, Germany and Hungary) concerning manufacturing, maintenance, QESH issues, optimization and innovation activities in order to create optimal operating conditions and positively influence the performance of the entire site. To realize the agreed production plans within the budgets, time schedules and quality demands.
- You contribute to and provide input for the definition of strategy and policies of operations and site activities (e.g.: maintenance, procurement, quality assurance, financial control, human resources / industrial relations, logistics etc.)
- You manage and steer all processes within the site concerning QESH issues, maintenance and engineering services, to guarantee the availability of the necessary utilities and make sure that all legal requirements are fulfilled concerning environmental issues
- You are part of the MT of BT Nyloplast Group and report to the VP Operations of DYKA Group
- You have 4 direct and 250 indirect reports
- You are located in 's-Gravendeel and travel to Aichach (Germany) and Vadna (Hungary) monthly
About the company
BT Nyloplast is part of the DYKA Group, which is a Business Unit of Tessenderlo Group. BT Nyloplast's factories, which are located in the Netherlands, Germany and Hungary, manufacture a wide range of fittings and accessories for the plastic pipe systems of customers who are located in many different countries across Europe. BT Nyloplast is much more than just a manufacturer of plastic piping systems and fittings. By transporting water, air and other energy sources in a reliable, efficient and sustainable way, BT Nyloplast contributes to a better planet every day. Moreover, they do this with recycled or recyclable materials. BT Nyloplast can proudly say that they are "Nature's Network".
BT Nyloplast's factories are located in the Netherlands, Germany and Hungary and are all certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001. In total, they have 250 employees who work at three production sites.
- A challenging job in an international environment
- An open, informal culture that values initiative and dedication
- Attractive remuneration package including bonus and company car
- Academic working and thinking level, preferably educated in the technical field combined with experience in an industrial, international environment
- >10 years of experience within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experienced people manager
- An empowerment based leadership style
- The ability to inspire, motivate & connect with teams
- Experience with change management and improvement processes
- A clear vision and pioneer in its implementation
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing is a clear advantage
- Moves easily and professionally at various levels in the organization
- Fluent in Dutch and English. German and/or Hungarian language is an advantage.