Contract with Client
To increase global synergy within the Supply Chain organisation, BDR Thermea offers you the chance to become their Global Supply Chain Project Manager. Increase business at a global level, but also improve processes and culture locally.
About the job
The Global Supply Chain Project Manager is tasked to lead, coordinate and monitor progress of strategic (sub-)projects in the Supply Chain field, to increase the overall resilience. Yet always ensuring business continuity and optimize cost in BDR Thermea Global Supply Chains. The holder of this position will have sufficient experience to develop roadmaps with the local Supply Chain directors & managers, that will result in a higher maturity level of the overall Supply Chain.
Your role will also involve:
- Collect, share, and provide, best-practices across the Group and benchmarks performance with industry leaders. Mentor and Coach local entities to grow maturity.
- Act as Business Process Expert for Supply Chain in the roll-out of SAP-4HANA
- Build close relationships with Group Procurement functions and local Supply Chain community to align projects and resolve problems and also improve processes and governance
- Deliver input and co-develops the global supply chain strategy, aiming to maximize service-levels, increase agility and exploit synergies to achieve competitive cost levels.
- Work with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements)
In this role you will report to the Global SC Director.
About the company
BDR Thermea Group is the name behind many leading heating and hot water brands. They serve customers in more than 100 countries and employ over 6,300 people across the globe. They own and sell some of the leading brands in the European market for heating products. The central office is located in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
Excellent remunerations and a chance to further develop yourself. When you are up for a challenge, BDR Thermea will offer you that!
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain/logistics management
- 10+ years of international supply chain/logistics or warehouse management experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills, can convince based on facts (analytical skills)
- Fluent in English and at least two other languages
- Willing to travel 30/40%