Contract with Client
Food, Feed, Pharma
Challenging new and broad position for a Finance Professional in a successful international organization with an informal working atmosphere and good career and personal development possibilities.
About the job
The Business Process Manager will report to the CFO of the IPL companies. His/her primary task is to improve and smoothen the collaboration between the IPL companies and the corporate group. He/she has to implement and maintain corporate guidelines and rules in all IPL companies whereas the IPL company strategies and market needs to remain respected and executed as such.
- Compliance Management
- Export control
- Quality Management and audit support
- HR Reporting
- IT-infrastructure & safety and data security management
- Coordination of internal operational optimization processes
- Financial Reporting
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement and monitor compliance measures
- Establish and maintain reporting tasks to the corporate group
- Coordinate IT integration and manage local execution
- Design, implement, monitor and improve business processes, meeting corporate standards
- Finalize agent-agreement in exchange with the corporate legal team.
- HR reporting
- Coordinate and monitor local data-security topics and align with corporate team
- Handling of daily tasks in exchange to corporate office
- Coordinate & support during corporate audit topics
- Support local GM’s with the optimization of operational internal processes
- Implement QHSE management systems incl. ISO
- Secure compliant trade actions with export control and contract management
About the company
Our client is a group of four independent private label companies (IPL) in the Netherlands and two independent label companies in Asia, who are 100% owned by a successful and prominent international corporate group. The companies are not linked to the corporate group, neither in their exposure nor in their business relations. The IPL companies operate worldwide in the area of food processing and marine industry, partly through sales- and service hubs but mainly trading via agents. The four Dutch companies are based in the centre of the Netherlands (Utrecht - Rotterdam - Breda triangle).
Good remuneration package and excellent future career possibilities.
- You are used to working in an international company as a team player, collaborating with colleagues from different locations and other stakeholders
- You are enthusiastic, flexible, result driven and analytic
- You are well organized and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You work with a strong drive and have leadership qualities
- The position also requires someone with a hands-on attitude
- Charismatic and steady personality
- (At least) Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or business economics
- Knowledge and experience in process design, project management, implementation and improvements
- A (at least basic) knowledge about IT-topics like infrastructure, software and ERP-systems
- Experience in financial reporting
- Fluent in Dutch and English