Contract with Client
If you are passionate about moving the needle in mobility data solutions, this is your chance to make an impact!
About the job
Webfleet Solutions is excited to further strengthen their capacity in the BU Bridgestone Mobility Solutions by adding this key role to the new Line of Business Data Solutions & Innovation, based in the Amsterdam office. The Senior Manager Sales & Business Development will be the key person to build an ecosystem of partners for data solutions and maximize the sales of data to existing and new customers in the mobility space. The experience and future opportunities will include:
- Selling floating car data such as location probe data and other data to existing & prospective customers (like traffic/travel service companies, mobility and location service providers). Maximizing the sales and exceeding the sales targets in terms of number of new contracts, sales value and scope expansion;
- Providing excellent Account management to existing clients – ensuring resolution of issues and customer satisfaction;
- Acting as the voice of the market by raising the customer point of view in strategic and tactical matters as well as introducing new insights to the Data Solutions line of business;
- Developing a strategic partnership roadmap to match with the data solutions roadmap and its go-to-market strategy;
- Enhancing & enriching the toolbox for scouting, qualifying and on-boarding strategic partners;
- Shaping the content and collaboration scheme of new partnerships. This includes the exploration and co-creation of new data solutions with those partners;
- Monitoring the success and effectiveness of active partnerships by defining the reporting structures and KPI dashboards to measure the performance of strategic partnerships.
About the company
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services and has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions. Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with the team of 750 employees in 16 countries Webfleet Solutions makes a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state of the art technology and delivering world-class services to their customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to their employees, Webfleet Solutions has created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
The Data Solutions & Innovation Line of Business is one of the four LoBs within the newly created Business Unit “Bridgestone Mobility Solutions”, headquartered in Amsterdam, and belonging to Webfleet Solutions, a Bridgestone company.
This new Business Unit and the LoB Data Solutions & Innovation is forming the core of new digital driven business assets to support Bridgestone on its way of the digital transformation from the world leading tire and rubber company to a brilliant Mobility Solution Provider.
Competitive remuneration package.
There is no set route to become the new Senior Manager Sales & Business Development, but to be successful in this role, this is the kind of wonderful profile we have in mind:
- M.Sc. in business, economics and/or engineering;
- Thanks to your bright analytical mind and conceptual thinking mixed with strong business acumen, you can sell your vision, strategy and roadmap in a clear and convincing way;
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in business development or sales in the mobility sector and/or data-centric companies OR previous work experience in (strategy) consulting combined with experience in a commercial job could also work well;
- Experience with monetization is a plus;
- Being hungry for closing deals, you bring great enthusiasm, a high energy level, and a can-do attitude to the table;
- …and due to your engaging interpersonal skills brought across highly proficient English communication (plus preferably another European language), you manage to achieve complex stakeholder alignment.