Contract with Client
Manufacturing, IT & Telecom, Industrial
Do you have proven to be successful in sales of software or digital services in the process industry and are you looking for a new success story? Apply directly for this newly created job of Sales Manager Europe.
About the job
As Sales Manager Europe you are responsible for the complete sales cycle of SAM Guard to customers in Europe including:
- Business development
- Lead generation
- Customer presentations and demos
- Negotiation of terms and conditions
- Issuing proposals
- Closing of contracts
- Aftersales and continuous account management at high level
In addition, you will actively represent SAM Guard at industry and digitalization events where defined target groups can be addressed and business potential can be exploited.
You will report to the Director Global Sales and After Sales Service of the Samson Group.
About the company
SAMSON REGELTECHNIEK in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands, was founded in 1974 and currently employs around 40 employees. It is a wholly-owned sales office of the international SAMSON Group, present in more than 40 countries worldwide. SAMSON operates wherever there is controlled flow of liquids, gases, vapours or chemical substances. SAMSON offers products and systems to control all kinds of media. They specialize in control valve engineering.
They are now fully focusing on the opportunities provided to them through Industry 4.0, hence this newly created job opportunity for a recently acquired start-up and SAM Guard solutions.
The SAM GUARD® predictive analytics solution for the process industry quickly and accurately identifies equipment failures and suspicious operating modes days to weeks in advance. It provides an average of five early, accurate and actionable alerts a day.
SAM GUARD combines artificial intelligence (AI) with human intelligence (HI) in the form of plant know-how (human-enhanced machine learning) to achieve maximum availability, performance and productivity.
Good remuneration package including bonus, company car and pension.
- Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Over 5 years sales experience (both business development and account management) of software or digital services to the process industry
- Knowledge of predictive analytics and predictive maintenance is an advantage
- Established personal relationships with stakeholders within the process industry (e.g. plant manager, digital manager, maintenance manager)
- Start-up experience in emerging technologies is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial mindset and behaviour, can-do and ROI mentality
- Reliable personality with integrity and rational tenacity
- Good command of the English and German language, French/Dutch is an advantage
- Willing to travel 50% in Europe (during non Covid times that is)