Secondment via YER
Do you have experience in optimizing logistics projects from a technical point of view? A background in high tech industry and able to be involved in projects from beginning till the end? Please read further and let's get in touch!
About the job
As Industrial Architect/Industrialisation Manager you are the specialist of product(s) able to bring to industrial projects to the right level with your expertise and knowledge, by proposing operational industrial solutions. You are a major player for the evolution of the Manufacturing Technologies, processes and industrial schemes. You are the key industrial representative in the bid and project phase. In all product life cycle phases, you play an important role and will contribute to ensure communication between the parties involved in the project such as Product Team, Engineering Teams, Suppliers, and possibly with the external customer.
As Industrial Architect you are a member of the Product Team on behalf of Supply Chain and you are the central point of contact towards the product organisation and engineering for the Supply Chain. You are involved in drawing up the bid phase, order acceptance/launch, design and the production phase of a project and products. You supply input to different teams to enable the set-up of the supply chain for the entire Life Cycle of the products, including Life Cycle Costs and service provision.
The tasks of the Industrial Architect / Industrialization Manager in the bid phase is inventorying of production risks, supporting the product recurrent cost calculation, setting up the planning and supplying formal delivery time to the bid & capture team. In the project launch phase, your task is to draft the industrial plan as part of the management baseline, and preparing the activities for the project execution. In the execution, you are responsible for the proper execution of the plan on activities, time and money.
In the design phase you are responsible for setting up the Supply Chain, ensuring that manufacturability and testability is taken into account in the designs in order to meet recurrent cost targets. More specifically, you are responsible of drawing up product supply chain for the entire lifecycle of the product. You are also involved with Purchasing and Engineering towards suppliers, leading industrialization actions.
In the pre-production phase, you are responsible for managing the production budget and production planning , in collaboration with the Master Planner. Part of the job is to monitor the delivery date and quality of the product and resolve bottlenecks, estimate risks and mitigate them and ensure a smooth transition to production up to the FAI.
About the company
Our client is active in the Defence and Security sectors and is, with more than 2000 employees, the top provider of high-tech jobs. Product innovation and swift anticipation of the newest technological possibilities are the mainsprings of there business. They are a world leader in the naval radar market, producing high-tech radar systems that continuously push technology boundaries. These radar systems consist of active electronically scanned phased array antennas that combine different technological disciplines at high levels of integration.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master or Bachelor level, Industrial Engineering and Management / Mechanical Engineering;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the field of program and production management within the high tech industry;
- Affinity with production technologies and processes, logistics and supply chain management;
- Knowledge from and experience with Planning, Cost Control and Lean Manufacturing;
- Well-developed and stimulating team leadership skills;
- Pragmatic, proactive and customer-oriented work style;
- Flexible attitude to respond to changing situations and environments;
- Positive influence on relationships within and outside the Supply Chain;
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English.