About this vacancy
As Consumer Marketing Manager Oral Healthcare Brush Heads, you will drive the definition, development and introduction of new propositions in Oral healthcare domain that bring ever-more rewarding and enjoyable experiences to consumers by meeting their needs. You will translate in-depth market-, consumer-, shopper insights, as well as competitive analyses into winning concepts by defining product positioning. You will drive consumer and shopper research to identify and optimize the winning concepts, to integrate these new concepts into strategic product roadmaps, and develop and bring the concept from idea to market.
In this role, you have the opportunity to develop customer / region specific innovations, contribute to long term strategic planning and execution of OHC brush heads roadmap, collaborate with key regions to bring these innovations to life.
You are responsible for
- Drive the definition, development and introduction of new oral healthcare propositions that bring our consumers a superior performance and product experience.
- Translate in-depth market, consumer, dental professional and competitive analyses into winning concepts by defining – market specific - product positioning.
- Integrate these new concepts into a strategic product roadmap for your part of the portfolio (including services, software and clinical claims roadmaps) that uniquely addresses the needs of consumers, payers, health care professionals and providers in Philips Personal Health markets.
- Deliver innovation to the market via the innovation product development process, from idea to product introduction, including creating and maintaining a business case.
- Managing own product portfolio and ensure commercial success (sales, margin, market share, etc.)
- Responsible for lifecycle management and market readiness. Ensure completion of appropriate deliverables (feature descriptions, value propositions, costing/pricing/quoting materials, etc.)
- Analyze and synthesize data to deliver actionable, impactful and visual recommendations to enable data-driven decision making.
- Interact with all associated disciplines, including Technology & Development departments, internal and external design agencies, own manufacturing units and/or external suppliers and the Commercial Organizations of key target markets
You are part of
A team of marketing professionals working directly with the Consumer Marketing Director OHC Brush Heads and ultimately reporting into the Business Category Leader OHC Strategic Adjacencies. The team brings a wealth of international experience: your peers have background in various parts of the ‘value chain’ bringing experience in ‘upstream’ marketing as well as ‘downstream’ experience. In your role as leader of multi-functional project teams you will closely interact with Commercial organizations, Innovation & Development team, MarCom, Market Intelligence team, Supply Chain and in-/external Suppliers.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Preferably MBA qualified in a relevant subject area (for example business/strategic marketing, economics)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in an international business environment, preferably in the field of consumer marketing, product market introductions and value proposition creation.
- Your conceptual thinking, organizational and communication skills allow you to influence and motivate others
- Your strong drive and advanced ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Your ability to develop realistic and comprehensive Business Cases.
- Your experience in consumer health/ lifestyle products, and a data and consumer driven approach allows you to identify new opportunities and translate them into winning propositions.
- You are naturally curious with a proactive mindset, who strives for continuous improvement
- You can analyze and synthesize data to drive business decisions
The steps to a successful match
If you respond to an appealing job opening, the consultant will contact you to schedule an exploratory meeting in the next few days.
Together with the consultant, you determine whether your profile is a good fit for the position. You also assess whether your ambitions are aligned with the direction of the organi…
If the fit is right on both sides, there will be a first-round interview with your potential new employer in the next two weeks.
Depending on the process, the consultant will invite you to the next round(s) of interviews and possibly an assessment center.
If you are selected for the position, you will receive an attractive job offer. We will be happy to advise you on realistic terms of employment.
Frequently asked questions about our vacancies
YER connects you with inspiring organizations throughout the Netherlands and beyond. Is your question not listed? Please contact our team.
We offer a range of contracts for candidates. If you are a starter, a YER traineeship is a great way to get to know interesting employers. With our temporary contracts for professionals, you work for a client on a temporary basis. In both cases, you can transfer to the client’s organization at the end of your YER contract. If you are an experienced specialist, manager or board member, our consultants will put you directly in touch with interesting organizations. Depending on the job opening, you are offered a temporary or permanent contract, or start working as an interim professional.
No matter where you are in your career, we guide you every step of the way and connect you with leading employers throughout the Netherlands. We leverage our extensive network, focus on development and provide personal guidance that helps candidates achieve their ambitions. Find out more about what we can do for you as a candidate.
We collect your personal data from the moment you enter or leave your information on our website, or otherwise register or are registered for our services. Data collected through the use of this website are processed and managed as described in our Privacy Statement. We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your data secure in compliance with all privacy laws and regulations.