secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the engineering or electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Integrator, you are integrating various electronics concepts and products in the field of safety systems, machine automation, embedded computers, analog devices, power amplifiers, encoders, electrical- and optical communication lines. With your skillset and a structured way of integration, you contribute to new machine developments with the aim of zero defects and no surprises when enabled at the ASML EUV products. You will work in close cooperation with other integrators, architects, but also gain a broad network within the company.
Integrator is responsible for the following:
-operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team;
-influence the definition and design of electronic developments on diagnostics, testability, manufacturability and reliability;
-make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products; specify and document the test requirements;
-design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
-execute experiments on test set-ups or prototype machines to ensure that the documented results meet the requirements set by the architect;
-Work together with the EMC competence to tests on subsystem level;
-With your early gained knowledge on system behavior, contribute in solving problems during full proto integration;
-transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and act as an expert (4th line support);
-analyze and solve reliability issues;
-act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
-Contribute to the analysis and solution of reliability issues.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Multiple years of experience as integrator, test engineer or project engineer for electronic/electrical functions.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with interest in physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Experience in programming languages like Python, TwinCAT, C++, or being able to quickly catch up
- Comfortable in using test- and measurement equipment
- Initiative, pro-active and flexible.
- Hands-on !
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details and quality.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness.
- Creative and pragmatic attitude.
- Fluent English in word and in writing