secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For Philips HQ in Amsterdam YER Finance is looking for a Risk & Compliance Specialist to cover a maternity leave. This position starts as from the 1th of September 2020.
You are part of the Risk & Compliance Center of Excellence (R&C CoE). The R&C CoE enables structural collaboration of R&C domains across the company to improve transparency, alignment, innovation and standardization of the of the Philips R&C framework. In this job you will work with your CoE team members and virtual teams to define and implement the x-company R&C Strategy, deploy standard processes in the Philips Excellence Process Framework (PEPF) and tools (PIL), and build and drive excellence in the R&C Community. You will be specifically responsible to:
- Align Risk & Compliance processes within the PEPF
- Drive improvements in Enterprise Risk Management
- Project management support
- Improve Transparency of the R&C framework
- Interact and connect with people across the R&C community of practitioners
Job Description Extended
You are part of the Risk & Compliance Center of Excellence (R&C CoE). The R&C CoE enables structural collaboration of R&C domains across the company to improve transparency, alignment, innovation and standardization of the of the Philips R&C framework.
In this job you will work with your CoE team members and virtual teams to define and implement the x-company R&C Strategy, deploy standard processes (PEPF) and tools (PIL), and build and drive excellence in the R&C Community. You will be specifically responsible to:
- Standardize and continuously improve the practices. In particular in Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance management
- Build and drive organizational capabilities to deliver Operational Excellence to our customers by standardizing and deploying applicable tools and methodologies.
- Define the measurement for the capability and specify the expected business impact across the organization.
- Provide consultation and facilitate process performance impact tracking & reporting, with reference to internal/external benchmarks and relevant targets.
- Create communities of practice with identified and assigned owners and champions per capability domain to safeguard knowledge management.
- Own the content of the required learning materials and support materials with Philips University.
- Execute fit –gap analyses with the internal customer, define the requirements, features and support/training material to deploy the solution.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women’s health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and their customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Their teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor’s office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, the unique medical solutions from Philips are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- (Enterprise) Risk & Compliance management experience and knowledge
- An experienced professional with a solid understanding of Risk & Compliance including generally accepted frameworks such as COSO IC/ERM or ISO 31000
- Ability to think in abstract models, paired with analytical skills and helicopter view.
- Ability to operationalize the abstract models into relevant impact for the business.
- Advanced level of people and communication skills.
- Ability to improve maturity of managed capabilities through, e.g. defining standardized WoW, with aim to support the company to outperform
- Ability to identify learning needs and guide Philips university (and/or 3rd parties) to deliver training in order to develop the corresponding capabilities.
- Skilled in structured problem solving.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Frequently interacts with management and or functional peer group managers.
- Typically 3-5 years of relevant experience