secondment via YER, Contract with Client
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to work in a team with Philips Research scientists to translate clinical knowledge about care management into models. As a modeling consultant you will get familiar with the model driven development studio from the Philips VitalHealth solution via training. You will become the expert on model driven development.
The office is based in Ede and in Eindhoven, you can pick the office closest to your home.
You are responsible for:
• Modeling cross-domain care management workflows in a modern model-driven, low-code development studio;
• Design of model-driven and pre-built configurable software components;
• Documenting the care management flows professionally in English;
• Performing verification of configured models and reporting the results;
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
In this role, you will be given the chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people’s lives, you belong with us.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Philips will eventually offer you a permanent contract.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car possible, bonus model)
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Graduated in the area of health care, care management or care planning e.g. Health Studies (Gezondheidsleer); or Lifestyle Informatics.
• Understanding model-driven development;
• Able to analyze healthcare processes through need assessment, usability engineering, interaction style and end-user evaluation;
• Affinity with health care IT innovation;
• Be an independent worker with good analytical skills; a structured thinker and willing to learn;
• Able to cooperate in development team / larger organization;
• Skilled in the English language / affinity with a diverse, international working environment;
• Pre: experience with workflow application development / keteninformatiesysteem / VitalHealth Software / electronic health record (EPD).
• Pre: experience in the role of hospital IT system administrator / care plan developer
• Pre: practical knowledge of web technologies such as CSS and XML
• Pre: PhD in computer science or information technology