secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Imagine working in an internationally oriented environment? As a Global Transaction Reporting Officer, you are responsible for being compliant in all regulatory requirements for transaction reporting to the involved regulators such as EMIR, DFA, MiFID II and more. You will deal with related customer queries and working according procedures and controls.
The daily activities within the department are to be conducted in a timely and accurate manner. This means you are the expert advisor on all transactions reporting related issues across the organization. For this role, it is important you can handle stress situations. You can collaborate with IT and other stakeholders and a hands-on mentality is vital.
YER is an international recruitment agency specialised in permanent and temporary positions for professionals with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree. We currently have ten branch offices in the Netherlands as well as locations in the United States. Having been active in recruitment and placement since 1987, today YER is a leading international player in the market for both temporary and permanent jobs.
Our first priority is to obey the wishes and ambitions of our candidates and clients, so we are able to ensure we offer the perfect match between them. Our consultants are experienced and specialised in one or more job areas and sectors. This specialised knowledge combined with their personal dedication, makes them excellent career coaches with the ability to guide professionals in taking the next step in every career stage; from ambitious starters to experienced directors. For our clients, our consultants act as professional sparring partners and advisors on all aspects of recruitment.
You will work together with a team of enthusiastic finance colleagues and you can count on a good balance between work and private life. We also reward your efforts and achievements with an attractive salary and attractive extras. Our employment conditions:
- A competitive salary with good secondary conditions
- 25 vacation days and 8% vacation allowance
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan
- Extra-hours arrangement: payment in salary or time for time
- Continuously challenging assignments
Customer focus, analytical skills, creativity and problem solving are clearly essential for the role of Global Transaction Reporting Officer. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Bachelor (higher professional education) with 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of regulations such as EMIR, DFA, MiFID II is an advantage.
- Knowledge of financial markets products.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and writing).
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Understands complex process chains, front to back.
- Understands the lean way of working.