High Tech, IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by driving Engineering Improvements and are you able to translate this into an operational environment for data engineering, data science and numerical simulation? Then the ASML high performance data analytics team is the perfect environment for you to build and deploy solutions in close collaboration with their users that are in need of your solutions fast.
Co-Develop, implement, deploy and maintain the HPDA stack at ASML in close co-operation with the internal customer and the HPDA DevOps team. This job is focused on elevating the HPDA stacks (worldwide) to a higher level of automation, introducing cloud technologies in the stack and expanding the HPDA platform towards the cloud.
As HPDA specialist you will develop, extend, implement, deploy and maintain the data engineering, data science and simulation environment for ASML. Your focus will be on working with the internal customer to optimize their data engineering, data science and simulation workflows. You will work closely together with the HPDA system engineers and application benchmark specialist to identify usability bottlenecks and will also drive the architectural evolution of the system to maximize application manageability and performance. You will be part of the DevOps team for the HPDA ecosystem and in that role also work closely together with all member of the team on all relevant stories in our sprints. Your main focus area will be on automation, introducing cloud technologies in the stack and expanding the HPDA platform towards the cloud.
Besides this your responsibilities include:
- Define improvement proposals that focus on usability and stability of the setup
- Strong partner in discussions with solution team system architect and other stakeholders within the internal customer departments;
- Drive progress towards internal and external partners for implementation of improvements;
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- At least master level or equivalent in computer science and/or engineering.
- Particularly relevant areas of expertise might include
- At least 10 years of relevant experience operating large scale computational infrastructures
- Strong track record in the area of automation and cloud technologies
- Experience with K8S and virtualization technologies like Openstack
- Experience with migration of workloads from on prem to cloud and/or vice versa
- Experience with Bright Cluster manager is a plus
- Experience with MLops way of working is a plus
- Highly motivated team player.
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude.
- Vision and opinion.
- Independent, accurate, systematic approach, problem solving.
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language