secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to organize and execute configuration management (PRM) for the products of Digital & Computational Pathology.
You are a part of
When you walk into work you will be joining a truly entrepreneurial team of over 600 employees spread across 8 countries, all passionate about defining the future, growing the business and having fun. You will be considered an “early joiner” to the Philips Emerging Businesses family which plans to expand itself by approximately 700 members in the next 3 years.
You’ll join a team of 3 passionate colleagues who collaborate in an open and informal way to drive exponential business growth at the intersection of innovation, entrepreneurship and passion - delivering cutting edge technologies that solve century old health challenges with greater speed, higher quality and better accuracy for individuals and families around the world.
You are responsible for
- Plan and assure customer facing documents to be available in time, in cooperation with applicable project manager
- Represent the release management discipline in the project; Coordinate development, validation and planning of English customer facing documents until ready to order.
- Coordinate translations and their validation. Define and develop product and documentation labelling. Define and develop documentation packaging. Maintain electronic archive of customer facing documents.
- Coordinate other requested translations including validation like brochures, spec sheets, sales documents, graphical user interface. Arrange design transfer in PCP and LCM projects. Chair design transfer team meetings.
- Ensure the DMR is transferred to ORP, CSP and manufacturers. Keep product release and delivery overviews up to date. Maintain electronic archive of software.
- Be the backup for coordination of Catalogue, Commercial Function Structure, Commercial Bill of Material, Nor-D preparation and System Control Board. Support introduction of new or improved methods/procedures in PCP projects.
- Optimize execution of release management in line with organizational strategy and strategic policies.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Depends on experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in Software Management, Computer Science or similar;
- 3+ years of experience as a product release manager in product development environment;
- You can handle multiple projects simultaneously in a highly dynamic, adaptive and Agile environment;
- You are a strong communicator both orally and written, quick in gathering requirements; following up with stakeholders for translations.