Working for YER
Over deze vacature
For our top semiconductor client in Nijmegen, we are looking for a Senior Process/Characterization Engineer.
- Responsible for translating customer process requirements into manufacturing process sequence and equipment, material and process requirements ITEC assembly equipment
- Responsible for definition and execution of validation, qualification and release of assembly equipment
- Definition and execution of process studies, risk analyses and improvement plans
- Perform equipment upgrades
- Definition and execution design of experiments and root cause analysis
- Definition and implementation of corrective actions for process related issues • Improvement of process capability, process control and tooling performance
- Maintain process related documentation (e.g. process sheets) • Visit customer sites in Asia for process studies
- Work in multidisciplinary team
Our client develops supplies and services leading edge assembly and test equipment for (discrete) semiconductors. The integrated assembly lines and other high speed equipment play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership in assembly. Our client's products are Testers, Die bonders, Wire Bonders, Molding equipment and Tapers / Die sorters. Role of the R&D team is to stay ahead of competition by breakthroughs and continuous improvement of equipment designs.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Physics (preferably), Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 10 years of experience in Process Engineering.
- Materials and processes knowledge in relevant fields such as: physics, electronics technology, soldering and SMT, micro-joining techniques, metal finishing, metallurgy, and adhesives.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in manufacturing, preferably within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise efficiently at all levels of the organization.
- Sufficient command of English language in word and writing
- Must be detailed and multitask oriented
- Must have a positive attitude towards team work and process improvement
Experience with Design for Experiments (DoE) is a MUST
Experience with definition and execution of validation, qualification and release of assembly equipment MUST
Materials and processes knowledge in relevant fields such as: physics, electronics technology, soldering and SMT, micro-joining techniques, metal finishing, metallurgy, and adhesives is a MUST
Experience in manufacturing, preferably within a high-volume manufacturing environment