secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Currently for one of our top Semiconductor client in Eindhoven, we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer.
The Software Engineer is part of a small team responsible for the development and deployment of methods supporting manufacturing test of Mixed Signal designs.
The focus of the team is to improved defect coverage, test program optimization and improved diagnosis/failure analysis of Analogue/Mixed Signal/RF designs. These methodologies and solutions are encapsulated in scripting and tooling. Your role will focus on the software development for these solutions.
Depending on previous experience, your responsibilities will include
• Develop / Implement / Test / Document reliable and maintainable software.
• Develop specifications for complex programs in a good interaction with product managers, end-users and support engineers.
• Perform all activities according to the software engineering and quality improvement processes of the department and be involved in defining and improving these standards.
• Develop / maintain a broad knowledge of technical developments in the domain.
• Support the development and/or execution of test plans developed by application engineers.
Our client creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, our client is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing. Our client has operations in more than 25 countries.
The Design Enablement team has the charter to deliver customized solutions to the specific needs of the Business Lines and R&D Design Teams. The department provides our client customized EDA solutions as required by our design community based on the work of the department and our EDA vendors. An important competence in the department is software engineering, covering all aspects from requirements development through solution architectures to software development, test and maintenance / support.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- You hold a relevant degree in Software Engineering, Computing Science or Computer Engineering and/or can show an equivalent proficiency on the basis of years of experience.
- You have 3-5 years work experience in a relevant area with good knowledge of C/C++.
- Additional experience with SQL Databases, Python, Tcl and/or EDA tooling would be an advantage.
- You are open to learn additional languages (e.g. Cadence Skill) as required by the specific activities.
- During your education and career you have demonstrated that you are creative, an excellent team player, eager to learn and can cope with a dynamic environment