Attractive Job Offer
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
At our client machines are being developed, manufactured and assembled. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. Think of automated milling machines, lathes, grinders, welding robots, laser cutters, etc.
The organization consists of the following development disciplines: mechanical, electrical, mechatronics and software. Out of these disciplines multidisciplinary project teams are assembled. These teams are responsible for the realization of challenging projects for leading international clients within the high-tech engineering (machine building). At this moment our client is building a new ultra-modern production facility including associated offices for development and support departments. For the further growth of their Electronic roadmap they are searching for a senior Electronic Architect
The electronics architect in the lead will contribute to the ongoing growth in development, engineering and the competence Electronics. Within this role you will be responsible from concept till qualification of high-end mechatronic systems. You will also be the team leader for the internal and external project team (in the lead). In this role, you will be challenged to develop and strengthen a broad set of skills.
One of your biggest challenges will be to communicate with all the stakeholders in the different phases of the project, both inside and outside the organization. During the concept phase you will mainly communicate with architects from other disciplines and competence leaders to make trade-offs and define the concept design. During the design/implementation and verification phase you will lead the team (including the external partner) to make and review the electronic designs. During the test/integration phase you will be communicating with the internal production/test department and help solving problems in the first integration phase.
Because you work in multidisciplinary project teams you’ll need to have a broad knowledge of electronics and are also interested in other disciplines such as mechanics, mechatronics and software. Within the electronics department, you’ll contribute and steer to set up the roadmap and strategy.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Developing architectural concepts in multidisciplinary teams,
- Meeting with clients to specify a clear interpretation of the customers demand.
- Specification of electronic modules and systems, electronic components (sensors, amplifiers, PCB’s) and control platforms
- Performing trade-offs for implementation alternatives of functions
- Managing outsourcing activities at electronics development partners,
- Leading the electronics designers and engineers in the multidisciplinary project team,
- Contributing specialist knowledge in one or more electronic engineering fields, such as signal processing, analog, digital and power electronics, firmware, high voltage electronics, PCB lay-out, EMI, etc.
- Supporting allocation of manufacturing and other supply chain decisions,
- Transferring knowledge to production- and service engineers.
- Documenting specifications, concepts, designs and test analysis results.
YER is een internationaal arbeidsbemiddelingsbureau voor vaste en tijdelijke functies, gericht op professionals met een Bachelor-, Master- of PhD-titel. Met negen kantoren in Nederland en zo'n 250 consultants heeft YER landelijke dekking en is het een sterk vertegenwoordigd merk. YER is ook internationaal actief met vestigingen in de Verenigde Staten en België.
Je wordt onderdeel van het leukste recruitment/detacheringsbureau van Nederland, waar elke 'Yeriaan' met passie naar het werk gaat om onze opdrachtgevers en kandidaten verder te helpen in hun weg naar succes. De bedrijfscultuur staat voor ondernemerschap, onafhankelijkheid en vrijheid. Dit zorgt ervoor dat intrinsieke motivatie de belangrijkste drijfveer is voor onze medewerkers. Bovendien hebben wij een bijzonder informele bedrijfscultuur, waarbij regelmatig events worden georganiseerd om je collega's beter te leren kennen. Elke vrijdagmiddag is er een borrel in onze eigen beruchte bruine kroeg in Amsterdam.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor and or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of broad experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Architect for complex systems
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active