Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Managing and maintaining the Infrastructure of the ASML software development environment, in cooperation with teams internal and external to EIS SW.
Context of the position
The Engineering IT Services is a sub-department within the IT organization; this department is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s development and engineering departments.
The infrastructure specialist will be active in the Engineering IT Services-Software.
The engineering IT Services team (EIS SW) is responsible for the complete software development environment that is used by more than 4000 product software developers within ASML. This environment consists of an integrated development, build, test and release environment and must be capable to support the lifecycle and configuration management of the ASML product software. The EIS SW team is in transition toward an Agile (SAFe) set up. There are more than 30 devops teams working on the different business lines.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Personal skills
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude.
- Pragmatic, flexible (occasional evening or weekend work) and committed to quality.
- Team worker, good social skills, customer-oriented.
- Think practical on the impact of decisions for end-customer / user.
- Experience with Agile/ devops, (JIRA)
- Relevant experience and proven experience in large technical complicated development environments
- Technical skills:
- Very thorough understanding and practical experience with:
- Linux Infrastructure, Windows server
- Linux virtualizations and automation techniques:
- Docker, VMWare, Red Hat Enterprise, Virtualization such as Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Rundeck, Jenkins and Packer.
- Knowledge regarding management of large server and VDI environments
- Base Knowledge of storage, network and database solutions
- Base knowledge of ClearCase, Clearquest, GIT or SVN;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)