Via YER, In dienst van YER
Over deze vacature
As Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) engineer Mother & Childcare, you are offered a central supply chain management position as a key enabler to support the business goals. You play a role between demand planning, supply planning, marketing managers and project leads. You are responsible for Portfolio management, managing phase-out and phase-in of products and support in managing the balance between supply flexibility, inventory levels, and customer service to support the business goals/ambitions in the most efficient cost related way in a complex business.
As S&OP engineer Mother & Childcare you will help to ensure consistency with Business –Market-Combination plans and mid-long term phase-out/phase-in assumptions for product ranges.
Together with the supply planners, you will have regular capacity review and identify action plans and execute on risks of obsolete components and finished products.
The Sales & Operations engineer Mother & Childcare supports and leads supply chain engineering or supply chain improvement projects.
As Sales & Operations engineer Mother & Childcare you will:
- Manage the monthly medium/long term planning process and the weekly supply-demand planning process in order to prepare in-time for capacity creation/reduction and the procurement of long-lead-time components
- Conduct scenario planning and risk analysis
- Consolidate the mid-long term capacity planning in the monthly category S&OP review process. Special focus on all these planning responsibilities is on the New Product Introductions and phase outs
- Help to grow sales with high customer service levels
- Avoid obsolescence risks of in finished products and components
- Closely collaboration with marketing on SKU Reduction (Portfolio Management) analytics and reporting
- Interact with various disciplines including Innovation, Technology & Development, Consumer Marketing, Business Development, Commercial Organization demand planning, Commercial Supply Planning, OEM Purchasing and factories
You will work in a team of 6 people (based in Amsterdam and Eindhoven). You will report to the Supply Chain Manager Mother & Childcare, who is based in Amsterdam.
The position is Amsterdam based, but regular visits to Eindhoven can be expected to be part of the role.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
- Excellent remunerations
- Bachelor degree (in BA or Industrial Engineering), an APICS degree is an extra asset
- Min. 2-3 years of work experience in demand planning, supply planning or industrial supply chain management.
- Proven experience in a European consumer/retail brands
- Strong analytical skills and the passion and pragmatism to drive business growth
- You have good Excel and strong PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills: presenting, informing, challenging, influencing
- Interpersonal skills to working with different cultures and disciplines
- Business fluency in English (written & verbal)