to be discussed
Interim / ZZP, Detachering via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Are you motivated by the challenge to support software development teams to deliver the best quality? You will support them by deploying essential software test strategies and methods. You will be challenged by a diverse stakeholder field and a changing organization that is transitioning to SAFe. All of this is done to support the delivery of our world-leading products. If you find these challenges exciting then this is an opportunity for you to apply.
You will be responsible for the roadmap to drive software faults to zero from a test based approach this will consist of several aspects on which you will focus:
- Adapt the test strategy to customer feedback/trends, ASML business priorities and changes to the software design
- Drive the test requirements for CI/CD and help to define the implementation plan.
- Be part of the ASML software test community and be a representative of the Recipe Handling group in that community.
- Inspire and coach development teams by broadening the perspective on software testing methods
- Align and support with the Functional Cluster Architect to ensure the test roadmap and the functional roadmaps are aligned.
- Assists the group led by performing software quality assessments and report the results in terms of coverage and remaining risks, including proposing improvement actions to the group lead
- Assist projects with risk based testing, FMEA, 5x Why and test result analyses
- Review test related deliverables, observes automated regression test results, first analysis, follow-up actions, bug advocacy, participates in patch hit analysis
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- At least 5 years of experience with software development and testing.
- A proven track record with testing software.
- Being able to explain testing concepts and principles like coverage, product risk, how to analyse a product, exploratory testing and how to provide a good test report.
- Being able to demonstrate good testing.
- Experience with test driven development (TDD) behavioural driven development (BDD).
- Experience with methodologies such as Context-Driven Testing, Rapid Software Testing or testing in an Agile context like SAFe with CI (continues integration) /CD (continues deployment).
- Experienced with legacy software.
- Knowledge/experience of C#
- Knowledge of Bamboo, Jira, unit testing is a plus.