secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For an international company in the area of Sittard we are looking for a Senior Analyst Treasury Operations (FT) starting from 1st of September.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Manager of EMEA Treasury Operations who has a key leadership role within the organization. The role includes working with the internal stakeholders i.e. Shared Services Finance teams, Global Tax, ISR, and International Treasury Team to gather data on cash related information, providing analysis and forecasting data to achieve Treasury goals of driving cash management, foreign exchange, controllership issues, capital infusions, debt financing & statutory compliance in currency controlled countries.
- Regional cash positioning and liquidity planning - funding and sweeping of funds to ensure adequate working capital liquidity
- Consolidate and prepare monthly cash forecasts for the region
- Prepare and contribute to the periodic International Treasury Cash Management Reports
- Administer and provide supporting data to the subsidiaries participating in the Global Cash Pool to ensure that the sweeps and interest are recorded properly in their GL's
- Investigate potential violations of sanctions/regulations by processing payments to individuals/companies/countries who are named in the Office of Foreign Assist Control (OFAC) blacklist. Approve and release payments if appropriate.
- Review and approve banking platform access requests from user via support central tool
- Control, assist, and coordinate Treasury processes in the regions to ensure compliance of the International Treasury Policy
- Coordinate intercompany loan documentation, interest expense calculations for the applicable subsidiaries in the region and as needed Participate in the roll out of International Treasury initiatives
Foreign Exchange (FX)
- Compile and analyse monthly multi-currency balance sheets exposures and hedging recommendations in the region for review with Treasury Capital Markets team
- Executing and approving FX spot trades for operational needs
For an international company in the area of Sittard.
Interim assignment, minimum 1 year (no ZZP)
- University of Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting/Economics/Business Administration
- Knowledge Treasury Systems i.e. SAP/FxAll/Gateway helpful
- 4-5 years of working experience in a Finance or Treasury organization
- Experience working in virtual teams highly desirable
- Experience in AR or AP organization desirable
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self- motivated with initiative and able to work independently
- Hands-on individual who is able to multi-task effectively
- Possess the highest standard of integrity and reliability
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in English speaking and writing is a must, Arabic also preferred
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Advanced knowledge of Excel (VBA) is a must.