Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom, High Tech
Over deze vacature
As Manager Server and endpoint security, you will be responsible for the set-up and maintenance of security policies, standards, and hardening guidelines for Endpoints (e.g. workplace, printers, mobiles), Servers, other network-connected devices and the used OS’ s, including Virtual environments. This for existing technology but also for new technology introduced in the scope of this function.
You will assess the current protection level of the network-connected endpoints (hardware, OS’s and their configuration) and the compliance towards ASML policies and legal obligation (e.g. SOX).
You will also support workplace management, ESP’s, projects, and other initiated activities to assure an adequate protection level of endpoints.
Last but not least you will monitor and report upon compliance and will coordinate and support root cause analysis related to server, UM and endpoint security incidents. Where applicable you support investigations/computer forensics activities and pen tests upon servers, endpoints and OS level.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return, and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Relevant Microsoft Certifications (MCSE, others)
- Relevant UNIX / LINUX certifications (GCUX (GIA), SEC506 (Sans), others…)
- Over 10 years’ experience with management and security of servers and OS’s (e.g. Windows, Linux/Unix/VM),
- More than 5 years’ experience with management and security of workplace-related endpoints (e.g. laptops, printers) including their OS’s (e.g. Windows)
- Experience with the security of Mobile Devices (iOS, Android) and Mobile App security.
- Experience with supporting and conducting pen tests and forensic investigation related to endpoints (laptop. Mobile devices, Servers, OS’s) is a pre.
- Having a security certificate (e.g. CISSP, CISA) or any other relevant security certificate is a pre.
- Experience with Active Directory configuration and Unified Communication services
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous
- Familiar with local laws and legislation incl. Sarbanes Oxley
- Ability to interact with all levels including executives and senior managers
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, analytical and statistical sampling skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and assignments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication in skills Dutch and English is required
- Flexibility to travel 10% (depends on location)