Good employee benefits
Over deze vacature
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical control solutions for high-tech products? Do you know cables and bundles, electrical cabinets, mains distribution, safety PLC systems and do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Within the Electrical Infrastructure you are validating and continuously improving the quality of the designs and products.
The Electrical Integration Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Creating test setups to validate the electrical modules
- Perform measurements on bench and system level: signal quality, power, leakage, harmonics and standards
- Investigates electrical and mechanical problems and provides containments, structural solutions and design improvements
- Analyses the measurement data and creates technical rapports and recommendations.
- Specify and execute tests to ensure that electrical products satisfy the requirements.
- Analyze and solve reliability issues.
- Support/Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Creating an integration plan
- Influence the design on manufacturability, testability, reliability and mandatory standards
- Position includes occasional traveling to customers
- Team member in an multidisciplinary Electronic Development team
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Practical multiple years of experience in Electrical system design or testing, especially in Low Voltage (48 – 1000V)
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics and electrical components
- Has knowledge of electrical connection methods, AC mains power and DC power distribution and signal transmission.
- Has knowledge on EMC and electrical safety standards (International (IEC), US standards (NFPA, UL)
- Has hands-on experience in testing electronics
- Is familiar with manufacturing & production processes & tools
- PLC knowledge (Step7/TIA) is an advantage
- High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.
- Eager to learn
- Capable of operating in flexible and dynamic environment
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Analytical, problem solving.
- Quality focus
- Can work independently
- Creative, abstract thinking
- Proactive, pragmatic attitude
- Fluent English in word and in writing