Depends on experience
Via YER, Interim / ZZP
Over deze vacature
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in Wilton, Connecticut and in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
You will join the team of IT BAS CCC BPI & Automation, which manages the IT service portfolio of EAI, UI/UX, BPM, RPA, Modelling. This role is 50% project focused, the 50% API C4E team focused.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Minimal five years of development experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform as a Developer.
- Minimal three years of Architectural experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
- Experience in an integration environment which has a global scope.
- Extended knowledge about MUnit and test-driven development.
- Expert in Maven and CI/CD.
- Being capable of explaining and also designing an API-led architecture.
- Being able to define an API Framework.
- Being able to define templates with Anypoint Studio for Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Experience with defining logging frameworks with MuleSoft for consumption in external logging tools.
- Strong knowledge about XML/XSD/WSDL/JSON/JSON-Schema/RAML/OAS.
- Able to transform a business initiative in a technical solution.
- Strong knowledge about metadata and tools.
- Understanding of the C4E operating model.
- Capable of creating custom policies.
- Knowledge about PKI implementations.
- Knowledge about Oauth 2.0 (preferable OpenID Connect) implementations with MuleSoft.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge about microservices architectures like docker and Kubernetes.
- Basic understanding of ESB/Integration software in general.
- Good understanding of Linux systems.
- Knowledge about SSO products like Okta/NetIQ icw MuleSoft Policies.
- SOAPUI/Postman skills.
- Monitoring tooling like Splunk/ELK/Prometheus/Grafana icw MuleSoft.
- Team player.
- Team leader. Being capable of taking charge of the guidance for several development teams.
- Presentation and evangelism skills.