Working for YER
Over deze vacature
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of power electronic circuits for high-tech products? Do you want to technically lead a team of electronic circuit designers and do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As a Senior Electronics Circuit Designer, you are leading a team that are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronic circuit designs for both existing and new ASML products. Furthermore, you contribute to defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Experienced Electronics Circuit Designer is responsible for the following:
- Act as a technical lead for a design team of 6 people; Team leadership
- Lead the design of Power Electronic Circuits, Analog Circuit, Digital Circuit, Control Loops, Mechanical Design; Technical knowledge
- Act as the Electronic Development representative towards Architects, Logistics, Manufacturers; Stakeholder management
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions;
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various board designs aligned with team members;
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers;
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap concerning the electronic circuit designs within the ASML products;
- Transfer knowledge to ASML machine production and service engineers;
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues;
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the cluster Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Board Designer reports to the Group Manager Power and High Voltage Electronics or delegated Team Leader.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Master degree in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as designer of analogue and/or digital boards.
- Experience with being a technical lead for other team members.
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Initiative, pro-active;
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills;
- Structured with eye for details;
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving;
- Persuasive and decisive;
- Pragmatic attitude;
- Quality focus;
- Fluent English in word and in writing.