Max. € 50,000
secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client, YER is looking for an IT Engineer Industrial automation. You will be deployed on new and current projects where you will be responsible for IT and automation projects in pharmaceutical, food and feed and oil and gas projects.
You will be responsible for a position as IT Engineer Industrial Automation where your executive and practical knowledge will also be used.
- Design and implement networks, servers, domains and other solutions for the IT market
- Timely and effective implementation of customer systems and checking whether changes have been tested and authorised
- Document all changes made and keep documentation up to date
- Providing technical support to customers
- Service and maintenance on customer site
In 2009 our client started programming and advising on process automation projects. Since then, a lot has changed and this company has done many system integration projects. At this moment our client is a company with expert knowledge in the field:
- Process automation
- Machine automation
- Project management
- Server for the industry
From a customer-oriented perspective, we work on an optimal solution for various production lines. It is important to listen carefully and to think along with you. The following characteristics apply: expertise, thinking along, ambitious, result-oriented, empathic capacity, flexibility, decisiveness, social.
As a new generation pop idol in IT Engineering Industrial Automation, we appreciate you exceptionally well. We have you in this challenging job for 38 or 40 hours to offer the following:
An appreciation in compliments and salary, the amount of the salary is up to you. Every year we look at your growth and at what point in your career you are and want to come;
- A wonderful portfolio of clients that you like to tell your friends and relatives on parties
- 25 holidays
- 8% holiday pay
- Laptop and telephone
- System courses and training
- Training on the job
- Relocation fee of 1.000 Euro
- Flight and extra suitcase
- We provide housing and documentation (you only pay for the rent)
We expect you to be able to and have the following
- We expect at least a Bachelor level of work and thinking with a great interest in industrial automation systems and the IT platforms they run on.
- Possession of a driving licence
- Prepared for further development and a learning posture
- Key is a great motivation and enthusiasm to learn and develop your skills
What do we see as plus points?
- Knowledge of Virtualization
- Knowledge of SQL
- A background in electrical engineering
- A background in IT
- Windows dynamics knowledge and or experience
- Experience in a service-oriented environment
- Server, routers, switches, network and cloud working experience