Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Always wanted to work in an internationally oriented environment? The department Financial Markets Services (FMS) is part of Wholesale Rural and Retail (WRR) Operations. Operating from their head office in Utrecht, FMS supports all main WRR offices globally. They are the service provider to Markets and other internal customers like Treasury. The services provided include Transaction Processing, Confirmations, Transaction Reporting, Cash Settlements. The FMS Derivatives processing department in Utrecht is situated within the FMS Operations area. The main responsibilities are processing the Derivative, Commodity and Equity Derivative products and managing the related cash settlements. This department focuses on managing a highly efficient process flow whilst managing and minimizing operational risks delivering excellent service to their clients. This department has a well-established and strong position within WRR Operations.
A transaction officer within the Derivatives Processing team is responsible for processing and settling the Derivative trades within given deadlines in various Back Office systems. To meet deadlines it is important that you are able to set priorities and that you are able to cope with stress. In this job you have regular contact with front office, mid office, external clients, clearing houses and back-offices of counterparties. You will be part of the FMS Derivatives Processing team which consists of 10 members. As mutual goal the team wants to provide high quality service, minimize operational risks and implement the Continuous Improvement way of working according to LEAN. For this position, you will be stationed at our Utrecht Europalaan office, 40 hours. This position will require that you are available for shift work, they will work two Shifts the Utrecht Shift and the New York Shift.
YER is an international recruitment agency specialised in permanent and temporary positions for professionals with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree. We currently have ten branch offices in the Netherlands as well as locations in the United States. Having been active in recruitment and placement since 1987, today YER is a leading international player in the market for both temporary and permanent jobs.
Our first priority is to obey the wishes and ambitions of our candidates and clients, so we are able to ensure we offer the perfect match between them. Our consultants are experienced and specialised in one or more job areas and sectors. This specialised knowledge combined with their personal dedication, makes them excellent career coaches with the ability to guide professionals in taking the next step in every career stage; from ambitious starters to experienced directors. For our clients, our consultants act as professional sparring partners and advisors on all aspects of recruitment.
You will work together with a team of enthusiastic finance colleagues and you can count on a good balance between work and private life. We also reward your efforts and achievements with an attractive salary and attractive extras. Our employment conditions:
- A competitive salary with good secondary conditions
- 25 vacation days and 8% vacation allowance
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan
- Extra-hours arrangement: payment in salary or time for time
- Continuously challenging assignments
- The ideal candidate is a flexible team player who is stress-resistant and accurate. You are an excellent communicator and are client-focused. You will have good prioritization and time management skills.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience within an international environment
- The Dutch language
- Fluent English (verbal and writing)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in modelling Process Flows
- Check and act on various status reports
- Strong understanding of Operations Process workflows
- Initiating initiatives, supporting audits
- Understands complex process chains, front to back
- LEAN way of working
- Agile way of working. knowledge of IT processes
- Knowledge of Derivatives and FX/Money Market Products (plus)