Secondment via YER
Manufacturing, Medical & Health, Engineering
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have to opportunity to:
Prove your strengths in product industrialization and to grow in multidisciplinary team/project management.
You are responsible for:
Driving the operations project management plan and represent operations in the integral project team to complement business goals and supply chain, manufacturing strategy. As NPI Project Manager, you are in the lead for the execution and release of new product introductions in the supply chain & manufacturing (design transfer) with minimal disruption of actual production.
You are part of
The Business Group Image Guided Therapy (IGT). This Business Group delivers medical systems and solutions that are based on the usage of X-radiation.
Within this Business Group the Product Industrialization department is responsible for developing and releasing the manufacturing process for new products considering people, quality, processes, tools and the performance of production execution from order to installation, with the purpose to establish faster, better and cheaper realization processes in order to achieve world-class results.
You will report to the Product Industrialization Manager of IGT Systems and work closely together with engineering, purchasing, logistics, quality, supply chain, catalogue development and manufacturing
Your responsibilities include:
- Industrialization Project Management of all Industrialization deliverables to meet Schedule, Cost, and Quality Requirements
- Managing multiple interdependencies and business risks related to product introduction activities
- Ensuring optimum process capability, adherence to quality standards, and DfMAT (design for manufacturability, assembly and test), best practices are leveraged
- Leading, and cooperating with, an Operations project team including engineering, purchasing, quality, logistics, catalogue management and manufacturing
- Representing Operations in the integral project team and acting as Single Point of Contact between Operations and the Development Project team
- Identifying and Driving manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects & transfer projects and drive product improvements with regard to variety, cost, quality and failure rate, implementing DfMAT principles
- Identifying the impact of new products on the current supply chain architecture and manufacturing concepts in order to develop the required architecture and solutions, initiate the deployment and define guidelines and execute implementation.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to define the supply chain and manufacturing concepts of new products with optimal landed costs
- Driving make/buy decisions and be involved in supplier selection process
- Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Chance to become a direct Philips employee after secondment period
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career such as: a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field (Mechanics/Electronics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain) and preferably 3+ years’ experience in the relevant domain.
- Track record in project management.
- Conceptual thinking capabilities (Translate Global Architecture to requirements and Design and determine production impact) AND hands-on can-do mentality.
- Profound understanding of process FMEA’s, design reviews, process validation and knowledge of production process design and a solid know-how of Logistics/Supply Chain.
- Strong technical writing skills, embrace good documentation practices and project- and stakeholder managements skills.
- Ability to lead a team of professionals through the product introduction cycle
- Fluency in Dutch and English language
- Experienced with Lean (problem solving) techniques