Working for YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have technical educational background and experience with testing and troubleshooting? Are you able to work independently, as well as in collaboration with other teams? Are you open to work in shifts? Then our System Qualification team is looking for you!
To adjust, test and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
The test technician is responsible for:
- Adjusting and testing ASML products and solving problems which may occur whilst maintaining the planned delivery times and quality.
- Making suggestions for the improvement of products or production processes with respect to both existing and new products.
- Laying down product, process and measuring data in protocols and databases.
- Providing support when new products are introduced into the production process.
- Identifying and reporting expected bottlenecks and solving technical problems, if need be in cooperation with other disciplines.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Great salary and a shift allowance of 30% in a 5-shift schedule with an average of 33,6 hours a week.
- Education Technical degree in Electronics, Applied physics, Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Aerospace engineering: Experience
- Mbo level with 5 or more years of experience
- Bachelor level with 1-3 years of experience. Proven affinity with testing/assembling and troubleshooting is essential. Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace engineering, is preferred;
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment;
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure;
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player;
- Analytical: good at solving problems;
- Methodical and attentive to detail: can work according to standard work practices;
- Assertive: in the lead to process engineering and development;
- Eager to learn and expand skills;
- Willing to share knowledge and skills;
- Able to work alone, including night shifts;
- Fluent in English;
- Able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English.