secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you able to communicate on different levels and can you bridge the differences of interests?
Are you able to set the right goals and execute the plan to create the best product in class together with a very professional team and demanding stakeholders?
Product line Smart Antenna Solutions is at the fore front of developing solutions to have the best mobile connection at all times. Today, 50% of smart phones use their client's mobile Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA). Moving to fully integrated RF Front End ICs that will match performance, cost and the ever-shrinking available footprint by full integration in their proprietary SiGe BiCMOS technology.
In the Product Line Smart Antenna Solutions, products are made which secure receive and transmit signal integrity. Products are IC components placed between the antenna and the central connectivity SoC ICs in the customer application. The product range today targets mobile consumer handset applications on WLAN, LTE and GPS, and also includes Infrastructure base station products like LNA-s and (5G/Millimetre wave) Medium Power amplifiers.
As a Project Integrator (internal name in the Scrum way of working) you:
- Support in creating the project concept sketch and you define the (6+ Month detail) schedule and execution of complex department-level projects consisting of multiple Agile teams. These are multidisciplinary, multi-cultural and spread over different locations (subcontractors).
- You own the integration planning with a focus on regular and timely delivery of value, optimizing team activity to meet program objectives. You manage project risks and issues, together with the program manager, correct deviations from plans and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Also, you own the Change Control Board (CCB) implementation and execution and you own the NPI (New Product Introduction) life cycle management and compliance with clients' procedures.
- Not less important: Controlling the financials and staffing of the project (baseline, forecast, report). You initiate an Out of Bounce in case of schedule, cost or scope change.
- As a member of the integration team you assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work, and mentoring and developing team members on soft skills.
- Support to the Product Owner is needed to manage customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications and backlog prioritization.
You will work together with program managers, product owners, architects and a diverse and close group of experts. They are convinced that transparency and open communication are key to building a reliable work environment. Sharing and spreading knowledge is how they strive to bring out the best in one another. Besides that, as Product Line they have an informal culture with open communication, for example stand-up meetings every week.
Our client enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, they are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Communication: able to efficiently and effectively express complex ideas and expectations to team members. Know how to organize efficient meetings with teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage more projects in parallel;
- Customer savviness: Experience in gaining trust and influencing customers. Create clear communication that drives understanding and alignment with customers even when delivering results.
- Skilled to manage ambiguity: Find balance between customer needs and internal capabilities to exceed customer expectations on performance and/or timing of the product.
- Negotiation, Influence, and Persuasion skills: Can concisely communicate concerns and opportunities in a manner that convinces others to take appropriate action or reach a mutually beneficial agreement on a course forward.
- Decisive and pragmatic attitude: Quickly converge to solutions and prioritizations.
- Decision ability : Make sound decisions, relying on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgement.
- Coaching approach: Support the team in problem solving and development.
- Technical and personal skills/qualifications:
- University degree or similar in technical discipline (preferably Electrical Engineering);
- Knowledge of semiconductor front end and back end technology and manufacturing processes; Knowledge of and experience with semiconductor industrial base is considered a pre;
- Project Management, relevant experience of at least 6 years, very familiar with requirements management, risk management (including FMEA), accurate cost and schedule estimation, change control, cost control and quality assurance;
- Leadership skills (stakeholder management, challenging others, the bigger picture, power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, communicative, result-oriented, able to delegate);
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques (8D, DMAIC, 5xWhy, etc.);
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in English;
- Inter-Cultural Effectiveness: understands cultural differences and tailors communication and leadership methods to enhance team member effectiveness;
- It’s a pre to be certified project manager, e.g. PMP;
- SCRUM skills
- Manage more project in parallel