Working for YER
Over deze vacature
Do you get excited about taking ownership for planning of one of our EUV work centres to secure output of our most advanced lithography systems? Do you have a master degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration, and good analytical skills? We might be looking for you!
Production Planning is responsible for the transformation of the Master Production Schedule (MPS) into a feasible machine- and module start plan, ensuring that all requirements will be fulfilled in time and most cost-efficient way.
Context of the position
The sector Manufacturing within the EUV Factory (EF) is responsible for the production and installation of NXE systems. The Production Planner reports to the Production Logistics Team leader and works closely with Manufacturing module/system owners and group leads, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse and Material Handling.
- Responsible for the planning, management and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with optimized stock and work-in-progress
- Ensure material availability for planned production activities and define structural improvements to prevent issues in the future
- Secure production planning requirements during change process and execution
- Roll-up of production progress towards monthly master plan updates and create scenario’s for decision-making
- Monitor progress and identify risks for the master plan in between the master plan cycles
- Provide input for production blueprints in alignment with Business Engineering
- Align facilities, cabin, tooling and resource plan with capacity requirements and drive timely decision-making for capacity extension
- Knowledge of different planning parameters (e.g. safety time, safety stock), to be able to adjust planning methodology when production environment is changing
- Initiate and provide input to improve delivery processes within the factory