secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
We are specialists in the realization of state-of-the-art ICT solutions, with a focus on ICT infrastructures.
The Support department plays an important role in the continuity and development of our customers. We offer services on a platform that includes VMWare, Windows Server, XenApp, Microsoft SQL Server and Ivanti (RES). The workstations use Windows10, Office 2016 and Office365. We are looking for an experienced Management Engineer/Cloud administrator who will be the technical conscience of our service organization. As a Senior Management Engineer you ensure that the services are kept operational and secured and that you support them in developing new services. These 3rd line management work. You are technically responsible for proactively solving complex management problems and implementing changes. You advise on the architecture and design and the necessary software for carrying out (technical) management.
You deal with a wide range of products and technologies in our private Cloud and the associated services of various third parties. From your knowledge and experience you are a source of information for your colleagues Consultants / Engineers of the service desk (1st and 2nd line) and you ensure that they are coached on a technical and substantive level.
YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at the most prominent and innovative organisations in the Netherlands. We are a high-level sparring partner that can give your career the boost it needs! You will be employed by YER and work at one of our clients. In addition to an attractive package of employment conditions.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programm with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor working and thinking level;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Cloud infrastructure (server and workplace);
- You have experience with ITIL;
- Experience working with Powershell, VEAAM, VMWare, SCCM;
- Preferably you have experience with IBM storage, Fortinet and Cisco;
- You are able and enjoy working with your colleagues towards pre-agreed results;
- You can work on a project basis, proactively identify bottlenecks and have experience in drawing up improvement plans;
- You are analytical, work accurately and structured and are a real team player;
- You like to transfer your knowledge to the other team members. You also want to keep working on developing your own knowledge and experience;
- You take care of setting up, maintaining and optimizing technical documentation;
- You know how to express yourself well and have strong communication skills, both to your customers and to your colleagues;
- You are willing to run standby services once in a while.