secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
This role will be responsible for managing data protection services to enable information security within ASML.
This will include embedding cross sector data leakage prevention (DLP) policies and other data protection services within ASML
Context of the position
The position is based out of the CIS Office reporting to the Manager, CIS Office which is reporting hierarchically and functionally to the CISO of ASML.
- Monitor and safeguard l data protection systems
- Technically maintain DLP Servers
- Provide worldwide DLP agent coverage
- Technical support for ASML CASB solution
- Assist ASML users with technical DLP/IRM issues
- Advice on complex business DLP policy implementation (e.g. annual reports and such)
- Train DLP policy managers from the sectors
- Train first and second line incident handlers
- Evaluate DLP policies regularly with the policy managers and incident handlers
- Report on cross sector DLP KPIs
- Implement Information Rights Management (IRM) policies and monitor incidents
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programm with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in information security risk management
- A strong background in IT or proven relevant experience in the IT security domain
- Proven experience with the ISO27001/ISO31000 risk management framework
- Information security risk management qualifications like CRISC, CISSP, CISA or CISM
- Knowledgeable on global Privacy regulations.
- Skills with different IRM, CASB and DLP technologies such as Netskope, Cisco, Symantec, Microsoft CAS, AIP.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to translate threat, vulnerabilities and risks to business stakeholder level and to drive risk mitigation, dealing with resistance and risk appetite
- Pro-active and self-motivated with the proven ability to drive results
- Strong stakeholder management skills and capable of doing so at various organizational levels
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Team player and leadership
- Strong in communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Builder of stakeholder networks
- Able to give direction and good at planning & prioritizing
- Creative when handling problems independently, commitment and flexibility