secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
About the function:
In your position of Data Scientist, working for YER, you will work on various assignments at our leading (international) clients. The clients where you can work on assignments could be ASML, Philips, Vanderlande, NXP, DAF Trucks, Bosch, TNO, MSD.
YER will give you the opportunity to gain knowledge of different ways how international companies work with their data. Because the assignments at our clients are very diverse you will get the opportunity to develop yourself as a Data Scientist gaining knowledge and experience in different sectors like the telecom-, banking or high-tech sector. This could be a great step for your future career as a freelancer.
What are you going to do as a Data Scientist?
In the function of Data Scientist, you provide organizations with insights on the basis of which they (with your help) can adjust and develop the policy for the future. To realize this, you will search for relevant data sets yourself, combine your internal and external datasets, test the quality of the data and apply statistical models and mathematical techniques. In addition, you advise the organization you have been asked about the possibilities that you have found!
YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at the most prominent and innovative organisations in the Netherlands. We are a high-level sparring partner that can give your career the boost it needs! You will be employed by YER and work at one of our clients. In addition to an attractive package of employment conditions.
You will be employed by YER and we offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your YER consultant
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Interested in working for YER at major international companies then apply directly with a short cover letter. You can also send an email to email@example.com or 06 15 47 42 15.
Our clients normally ask for the following experience and expertise. If you have some experience and recognize yourself in the competencies, I would like to talk to you to determine together what other possibilities there are within YER. You:
- Have completed your college or university education in the direction of computer science, econometrics, mathematics, computer science, AI, machine learning, or (statistical) data science
- Are able to engage with management
- Have strong storytelling skills
- Have the ability to translate data-driven insights into decisions and actions
- Have knowledge of one of the visualization tools
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in the field of Big Data, Machine Learning, Data Mining or Deep Learning and you can explain clearly to me and the client what you actually did with it
- Have demonstrable experience with Python and/or R
- Are experienced in working in an Agile environment.