Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a team player that likes to have a leading role in extending the lifetime of DUV products? Is solving challenging technical issues in a Refurbishment manufacturing environment something you like to do?
You will be participating in trouble shooting activities of refurbished XT and NXT systems, the scope will be end to end from the audit of an incoming system till the machine is signed off at the customer. You will be sharing your knowledge and experience with other engineers and contributing further development of the TF refurbishment activities.
Field of expertise:
- Trouble shooting and sharing knowledge
- Resolve disturbances
- Take ownership for escalated issues (start to finish)
- Solve complex and cross-modular disturbances through team effort
- Minimize downtime on systems and ensure on time delivery and premium quality to customers
- Facilitate troubleshoot skills & refurbishment Knowledge into TF LAB execution department
- Enable the refurbishment engineer in problem solving by sharing your troubleshooting skills and refurbishment knowledge on the shop floor and during KT’s
- Update the knowledge database so that you have to solve the issue only once
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Above average conditions.
- BSc technical degree (Applied physics, Mechatronics, Electronics)
- Experience in a production environment with high-tech products and complex production processes
- Extended experience with production and engineering, project management skills
- Experience with Matlab is preferred
- Team player and flexible
- Good social and communication skills with broad technical and business knowledge and a strong analytical mind
- Pragmatic attitude, pro-active and plenty of initiative
- High sense of responsibility and devotion; cope with stress
- Good organizational skills
- Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing