Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Philips Enterprise Information Management
In this role, you have the opportunity to be a part of our interesting and challenging journey to add value by providing high quality insights and analytics to the business and the whole Philips organisation.
The challenge is to connect all the data used in different systems throughout Philips, to transform and present it in a meaningful way to give deep insights and provide advanced analytics for detailed analysis.
You are responsible for:
- Timely delivery of high quality Power BI reports with a high grade of automation and a minimum of operational effort;
- Interacting with stakeholders and product owners to understand and translate requirements;
- Transform these requirements into solutions and implement these;
- Training the users on the usage of the reports;
- The data quality of the reports by proper development, validation and testing.
The PowerBI Developer:
- Works as a specialist on the development of the medium term policy and processes results into a vision/road-map.
- Formulates new solutions by integral, original thinking and adds new concepts/elements to his sub discipline.
- Combines abstract ideas at a high conceptual level, and generates new types of solutions.
- Formulates, as a recognised authority, solutions across multiple disciplines to effectively achieve goals together.
- Actively builds networks with key contacts in- and outside Philips for his specialism to keep abreast of new developments/insights.
- May lead multidisciplinary change projects, managing a significant number of people.
You are a part of
EIM I2M Industry, a high performing team that is located in the Netherlands and India. The team currently consists of more than 200 people.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimise the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car possible, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Typically requires a Master’s degree with + 5 years of related experience. The focus of this role is on Power BI instead of Qlik (Qlik is a nice to have).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Worked in an agile (scrum) environment with globally distributed teams;
- Analytical bent of mind
- Business acumen and articulation skills; ability to capture business needs and translate into a solution
- Ability to manage interaction with business stakeholders and others within the organisation
- Good experience and knowledge about data and development standards as well as source system data structures
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Extensive experience with Power BI (and Qlikview) (at least 6 years+) (experience in both BI tools is required for this role).
- Experience in Qliksense
- Proven experience creating and combining QVD’s and effectively creating Business rules and KPIs
- Proven experience in interfacing with different source systems
- Proven experience in data modelling
- Performance optimisation