Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to build a data platform solution for an information security organization that will be the central hub for ingestion, storage, analyses and consumption of security data. The solution will tightly integrate with a security data analytics solution (Splunk).
You are responsible for
Develop the existing data lake solution in AWS to an operational platform, building a Splunk environment in AWS and integration of the environment with the operational data lake. You will:
- Support solution design
- Develop and engineer the data lake and Splunk solutions
- Develop and engineer the supporting cloud based services
- Support the engineering team with DevOps CI/CD implementation
You are a part of
An engineering team in Group Security - Information Security that is dedicated to building this platform and delivering the integration with Splunk within the AWS cloud. The small team has deep knowledge of AWS and is responsible for engineering and managing the cloud environment that runs the security monitoring tooling. You will be working in Eindhoven with this team on the High Tech Campus.
A high-tech organisation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum of 1 year’ experience in design and engineering in AWS
- Proficient in AWS automation tooling such as cloud formation, SSM
- Proficient in Devops CI/CD development
- Knowledge of AWS services, specifically in the data storage, processing and analytics domain
- Knowledge of Network Infrastructure, IAM, Linux
- Knowledge of Splunk, log management and security monitoring
- Fluency in written/spoken English
- An analytical and solution-oriented mindset