secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering
Over deze vacature
As an Electrical Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for the on time delivery of the electrical design, realisation and qualification of the electrical infrastructure of the products.
- Design and detail Electrical Mechanical Modules
- Design components and (sub)systems
- Produce Technical Product Documentation for your designs
- Support outsourcing of specific activities, for example design of Printed Circuit Boards
- Contribute to the writing of system design specifications and system engineering guidelines.
- Align activities with Technology & Development
VDL Enabling Technologies Group (VDL ETG) is a tier-one design & contract manufacturing partner with global operations. Their customers are 'Original Equipment Manufacturing' companies that have a leading role in high-tech manufacturing equipment and users of advanced production lines.
- You are part of the international, industrial, family-owned company VDL Groep;
- You work with professionals in a technical and high end environment;
- Dynamic and informal atmosphere;
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams;
- International opportunities;
- Opportunities for personal development and growth.
- You have one to three years of experience with 3D CAD software - preferably NX
- You are effective working in a team but can also perform independently
- You are accurate, analytical and a problem solver. Proficient in English and preferably in
- Siemens NX